Adjust finance options to tailor the monthly repayments to suit your requirements. Find out more about Poor Credit.
Monthly Budget From
Monthly Budget To
- PCP Example
- HP Example
- 49 Monthly Payments £360
- Total Price £18,530
- Customer Deposit £0
- Amount of Credit £18,530
- Apr 13.6%
- Term 49 months
- Total Amount Payable £25,578
- Fixed Rate of Interest 12.18%
- Annual Mileage 8,000
- Optional Final Payment £8,272
Isuzu was founded in Japan in 1916, setting the foundation for a Japanese automaking powerhouse. Since 1919, Isuzu has rolled out several top-selling passenger vehicles. The manufacturer is especially known for Isuzu SUVs and trucks but has also created many other types of cars as the manufacturer has evolved through the years.
Used Isuzu Car Models
Isuzu has produced many different models over the years, with only two non-commercial vehicles still in production. Some of the most popular models include:
- The Isuzu Mu-X is a high performing SUV running on 3.0L Isuzu turbo-diesel engine power. It’s a great option for anyone looking for a combination of comfort and strength. Improve your cross-town commute while also being able to tow trailers, boats, and caravans uphill with no problem.
- The Isuzu D-Max is a durable, powerful driving machine. The truck also runs on a 3.0L Isuzu turbo diesel engine, enabling it to handle the harshest of conditions. It features autonomous emergency braking and an 800MM wading depth.
- The Isuzu I-Series is a pickup truck produced from 2006-2008. The midsize truck handles well on and off-road, perfect for towing and hauling. Despite being an older model, it’s extremely powerful with plenty of interior space.
- The Isuzu Ascender is a reliable mid-size SUV offering. Despite only being produced for a few years from 2002 through 2008, it provides a great ride. It features generous passenger and cargo room, making for a comfortable highway ride.
- The Isuzu Rodeo ran from 1988 to 2004 as a midsize SUV. It runs on a powerful V6, and its stylish exterior has aged fairly well.
- The Isuzu Trooper is a classic Isuzu that was produced from 1981 through 2002. It’s a relatively basic SUV and not all that powerful in comparison to Isuzu’s more recent models. Nonetheless, it can be a sturdy and durable vehicle.
Buying a Used Isuzu
Buying a used Isuzu can be a great decision for many reasons. No need to worry about extreme depreciation upon leaving the lot and you save significant money upfront. In addition, you don’t need to worry about any crazy hidden fees you often find in new car purchases. You can often bank on lower insurance premiums and – on occasion – warranties that extend through your purchase. Buying second-hand cars can save you a lot of money and headaches that come with new car buying.
Used Isuzu cars range in price anywhere from a few thousand pounds to around ten thousand pounds for some of their newer SUV and truck models. Isuzu’s vehicles can serve as perfect second-hand cars. In fact, if you want an Isuzu, you’ve got plenty of used options to choose from thanks to only two of their models still in production.
Because they’re often used for towing, many of them have been through serious use. But thanks to MotorCheck, you can buy your used Isuzu with full confidence knowing we have extensively checked the vehicle history for discrepancies and red flags. Buy a used Isuzu and drive off in confidence.